Envisioned, designed, created, and managed by the students and faculty of the OKWU Communication Arts Program, eagle.okwu.edu is the online student hub of Oklahoma Wesleyan University.
What Do We Do Here?
In this space, we seek to…
- Offer insight into the pursuit of a successful college career
- Ensure easy access to essential information and resources
- Give visual glimpses into our campus life
- Provide expressive outlets for our students’ creative energies
All within the context of the OKWU Mission and Pillars.
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom.
- The primacy of Jesus Christ as the incarnate Son of God, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, who is the lens for all learning and the Lord of our daily lives.
- The priority of Scripture as the inerrant and authoritative written Word of God that guides us in all matters of faith, learning, and living.
- The pursuit of Truth as an objective, attainable reality grounded in the person and example of Jesus Christ and anchored in the Bible.
- The practice of Wisdom as the goal for all members of the university community, who work to promote healing and wholeness in a broken culture and hurting world.